Bandwith and Thruput

Herbert Appel
Hi,

thanks to all who helped me to solve the problem esp. Josh, Kevin, Andre, Farzan, Davo and all the others.

The solution was the IPS!
I switched it off and ......
53MBit/s up and 13MBit/s down :-)

Now we have no IPS but there are two firewalls in a row

LAN--------EFW------------FOS 100------FTTH/WAN

thanks a lot

Herbert

Re: Bandwith and Thruput

Farzan Qureshi-2

Glad it is sorted :)

Have a nice day.

Farzan Qureshi
------------------
Rosmini College
Network Administrator & Helpdesk support

On 22/03/2013 3:16 AM, "Herbert Appel" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

thanks to all who helped me to solve the problem esp. Josh, Kevin, Andre, Farzan, Davo and all the others.

The solution was the IPS!
I switched it off and ......
53MBit/s up and 13MBit/s down :-)

Now we have no IPS but there are two firewalls in a row

LAN--------EFW------------FOS 100------FTTH/WAN

thanks a lot

Herbert

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager ([hidden email]). Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Rosmini College accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.