Combine many WANs like as they are one

ANIS El Achèche-2
Hey!

Any one here know a way to combine many WANs like if I have just one??

Not talking about LB or Fail Over.. I mean if I have 20MB/s ADSL on eth0 and 4MB/s SDSL on eth1 why can't combine them to have 24MB/s ?

Even if this feature isn't present en efw, am interested to know more about it.. And maybe we can create a community script to add this feature to efw..

Regards,

El Achèche ANIS
An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator
Official Ubuntu Member  | Member @CLibre.tn | Junior SysAdmin @ApptivIT
[hidden email] | # whoami
"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy