Content Filter

Herbert Appel
Hi to all,

we use EFW in school and run a content filter (at level 50). Of corse a lot of unwanted keywords are forbidden but "Google" is open and the pupils can search for "sex and porn sites" via "google - pictures" :-(

I tried to enter the URL
http://www.google.de/imghp?hl=de&tab=wi
and
http://www.google.de/imghp?hl=de&tab=ii
into the list of forbidden URLs - it didn´t work.

So I remembered the ACL-List for (Cisco-)Routers and created a filter
that is located before the pupils-Filter to close the hole:

Filter 1:
deny http://www.google.de/imghp?hl=de&tab=wi
deny http://www.google.de/imghp?hl=de&tab=ii

Filter 2:
permit all

and not:

Filter 2:
permit all
deny http://www.google.de/imghp?hl=de&tab=wi
deny http://www.google.de/imghp?hl=de&tab=ii

It didn´t work either.

How can I deny porn-pictures or may be all "google-pictures"? Any suggestions?

thanks

Herbert