Custom proxy rules

Fajar Priyanto-2
Hi all,
I use efw 1.1.rc6 and it's great.

However, I wonder how to achieve this:
1. I need to block certain websites using squid acl.
2. Also regarding the time, I need to setup 2 kinds of users, one that is
allow to surf freely, and second that is not allowed to surf during work
hours.

Currently I achieve this using the combination of squid and squidguard.
Can I insert my own acl into squid? Everytime I edit squid.conf manually, efw
will replace it with it's own.

Also, the web proxy report is not shown. Is it normal?
Thanks.
http://linux2.arinet.org
08:39:31 up 38 min, 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 GNU/Linux

Re: Custom proxy rules

Raphael Lechner
Hi

Fajar Priyanto schrieb:
> Hi all,
> I use efw 1.1.rc6 and it's great.

Thank you.

> However, I wonder how to achieve this:
> 1. I need to block certain websites using squid acl.
> 2. Also regarding the time, I need to setup 2 kinds of users, one that is
> allow to surf freely, and second that is not allowed to surf during work
> hours.

In the RC7 you can define custom acl rules.

Bye,
Raphael L. alias Xed0