[EFW-2.5.1] dhcp sub-zone

Andres Gonzalez-3
Hello,

I have two interfaces connected to the GREEN zone but split in
sub-zones (via Inter-Zone traffic rules).

What I would need is to have a DHCP server to assign different IPs for
different sub-zones.

Any idea ?

Regards.-

--
AGD

Re: [EFW-2.5.1] dhcp sub-zone

Kevin Murphy-10
Hi

You need to set one of the interfaces to be in the blue zone.  After you do this, then you can go to DHCP and set up server on both green and blue to give out different subnet on each interface.

Sent from my iPad

> On 24 Jan 2014, at 20:53, "Andres Gonzalez" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have two interfaces connected to the GREEN zone but split in
> sub-zones (via Inter-Zone traffic rules).
>
> What I would need is to have a DHCP server to assign different IPs for
> different sub-zones.
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Regards.-
>

> --
> AGD

Re: [EFW-2.5.1] dhcp sub-zone

Andres Gonzalez-3
Hi,

I already have a blue (wifi) and orange (dmz) zones, this is a new
green sub-zone and I would like to have a dhcp server for both
sub-zones (not zone).

Regards.-

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Kevin Murphy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> You need to set one of the interfaces to be in the blue zone.  After you do this, then you can go to DHCP and set up server on both green and blue to give out different subnet on each interface.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On 24 Jan 2014, at 20:53, "Andres Gonzalez" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have two interfaces connected to the GREEN zone but split in
>> sub-zones (via Inter-Zone traffic rules).
>>
>> What I would need is to have a DHCP server to assign different IPs for
>> different sub-zones.
>>
>> Any idea ?
>>
>> Regards.-
>>

>> --