[EFW 2.5.2] openVPN problem

Andres Gonzalez-3
Hi !

I have installed EFW 2.5.2 under VMWare ESXi 5.5, the LAN interface is
a VLAN trunk (LAN/WIFI).
Everything seems to work excpet the openVPN connections (roaming users
or gw2gw). The connections are established but I cannot access to
nothing behind the EFW (just de EFW GUI).
Firewall VPN rules are disabled, the user has access to the LAN.

Can be an issue with the VLANs or virtual environment ?

Regards.-

--
AGD

Re: [EFW 2.5.2] openVPN problem

Andres Gonzalez-3
Yes, enabling promiscuos mode on VMWware vswitch  fixed the problem!

Thanks.

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Álex López <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Not sure, but I think you need to enable promiscuous mode on adapter
>
> El 24/12/2013 15:16, "Andres Gonzalez" <[hidden email]> escribió:
>>
>> Hi !
>>
>> I have installed EFW 2.5.2 under VMWare ESXi 5.5, the LAN interface is
>> a VLAN trunk (LAN/WIFI).
>> Everything seems to work excpet the openVPN connections (roaming users
>> or gw2gw). The connections are established but I cannot access to
>> nothing behind the EFW (just de EFW GUI).
>> Firewall VPN rules are disabled, the user has access to the LAN.
>>
>> Can be an issue with the VLANs or virtual environment ?
>>
>> Regards.-
>>
>> --
>> AGD

>> Rapidly troubleshoot problems before they affect your business. Most IT
>> organizations don't have a clear picture of how application performance
>> affects their revenue. With AppDynamics, you get 100% visibility into your
>> Java,.NET, & PHP application. Start your 15-day FREE TRIAL of AppDynamics
>> Pro!
>>
>> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=84349831&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

AGD

Re: [EFW 2.5.2] openVPN problem