EFW Community 3 Devel BlackList All "**" not working

EFW Community 3 Devel BlackList All "**" not working

Domenico DI MIERI

Hi

I’m missing something for sure, but I’m not able to blacklist all sites when I define a new filter for transparent proxy policy.

Can you please give me som hints?

Thank you

Prestitalia (firma posta)

Agenzia in Attività Finanziaria Fin.Se.A. Srl
Iscrizione OAM n°A8065 - RUI IVASS  n°E000276207

Domenico Di Mieri

Via Provinciale, 177 - 84039 Teggiano (SA)

Tel. 0975.73452 - Fax. 0975.739900
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: EFW Community 3 Devel BlackList All "**" not working

Menaka Tharanga
Hi.

"*.*" this working all sites are block .can you change non transparent proxy policy.

On 27 April 2015 at 18:35, Domenico DI MIERI <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

I’m missing something for sure, but I’m not able to blacklist all sites when I define a new filter for transparent proxy policy.

Can you please give me som hints?

Thank you

Prestitalia (firma posta)

Agenzia in Attività Finanziaria Fin.Se.A. Srl
Iscrizione OAM n°A8065 - RUI IVASS  n°E000276207

Domenico Di Mieri

Via Provinciale, 177 - 84039 Teggiano (SA)

Tel. 0975.73452 - Fax. 0975.739900
e-mail: [hidden email]

R: EFW Community 3 Devel BlackList All "**" not working

Domenico DI MIERI

Hi

Thank you for your answer but I can’t move to non transparent proxy and no,

My installation on Endiwn Firewall Community 3.0 devel does not work with regular expressions nor “*.*” or “**”:

I have to use the whole name of a domain to block it.

Prestitalia (firma posta)

Agenzia in Attività Finanziaria Fin.Se.A. Srl
Iscrizione OAM n°A8065 - RUI IVASS  n°E000276207

Domenico Di Mieri

Via Provinciale, 177 - 84039 Teggiano (SA)

Tel. 0975.73452 - Fax. 0975.739900

Re: EFW Community 3 Devel BlackList All "**" not working

sam.o
Hi Agenzia,

Maybe your Access Policy isn’t defined correctly or there is another Filter profile which rule is being hit?  The position (order) counts.

Can you post more specific details, maybe a screen grab of your configuration?

Kind regards,
Sam

On 30 Apr 2015, at 5:18 pm, Domenico DI MIERI <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi
Thank you for your answer but I can’t move to non transparent proxy and no,
My installation on Endiwn Firewall Community 3.0 devel does not work with regular expressions nor “*.*” or “**”:
I have to use the whole name of a domain to block it.

<image001.jpg>

Agenzia in Attività Finanziaria Fin.Se.A. Srl
Iscrizione OAM n°A8065 - RUI IVASS  n°E000276207
Domenico Di Mieri
Via Provinciale, 177 - 84039 Teggiano (SA)
Tel. 0975.73452 - Fax. 0975.739900

Re: R: EFW Community 3 Devel BlackList All "**" not working

Menaka Tharanga
Hi
 not like this "" only *.*  all domain black list command.  please send me a screenshot.

On 30 April 2015 at 10:18, Domenico DI MIERI <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

Thank you for your answer but I can’t move to non transparent proxy and no,

My installation on Endiwn Firewall Community 3.0 devel does not work with regular expressions nor “*.*” or “**”:

I have to use the whole name of a domain to block it.

Prestitalia (firma posta)

Agenzia in Attività Finanziaria Fin.Se.A. Srl
Iscrizione OAM n°A8065 - RUI IVASS  n°E000276207

Domenico Di Mieri

Via Provinciale, 177 - 84039 Teggiano (SA)

Tel. 0975.73452 - Fax. 0975.739900

R: R: EFW Community 3 Devel BlackList All "**" not working

Domenico DI MIERI

Thank you again

But I’ve tried both the ways and it still doesn’t work

Prestitalia (firma posta)

Agenzia in Attività Finanziaria Fin.Se.A. Srl
Iscrizione OAM n°A8065 - RUI IVASS  n°E000276207

Domenico Di Mieri

Via Provinciale, 177 - 84039 Teggiano (SA)

Tel. 0975.73452 - Fax. 0975.739900

R: EFW Community 3 Devel BlackList All "**" not working

Domenico DI MIERI

It actually seems to be a configuration problem:

I deleted all policies and created just one from scratch with the “*.*” blacklist rule and it works,

but now it blocks everything and seems to bypass the "allow" policies rules...

I have to review my config :-)

I just copied them from the old 2.4 installation.

Thank you

Btw I appreciate any hint :-)