[Efw-devel] Endian Firewall 1.1rc6 available for download

[Efw-devel] Endian Firewall 1.1rc6 available for download

Raphael Vallazza
Hello guys!

Endian Firewall 1.1rc6 is now available for download at the files
section of sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=132104&package_id=145793&release_id=357626

This is the first announcement of the availability of rc6, we'll start
the "publicity campaign" in the next few days. We just wanted to give
this news to our biggest fans that read our forums/mailing lists.

The changelog, roadmap and official announcement the new release will be
available on www.efw.it shortly.

Enjoy one of our best releases in the last 20 months! :)

Bye,
Raphael

--

:: e n d i a n
:: open source - open minds

:: raphael vallazza
:: i-39057 eppan/appiano, bergweg 41 via monte
:: mobile +39 339 5620338 :: fax +39 0471 665468
:: http://www.endian.it   :: [hidden email]