Endian Community Firewall: Green IP via DHCP

Endian Community Firewall: Green IP via DHCP

Nooruddin Abbas
Hello People,

I am relatively new to Endian. I have a use case where I need to assign the Green IP of the Endian Firewall via DHCP. I have a DHCP server and its reachable on the green network.

Is there a way to configure the device to obtain the green ip via DHCP. The DHCP server ensures that the same IP is leased everytime.

Thanks and Regards,
Noor

IPv6 support

Sérgio M. F. Caldeira
Hello People!

Does anyone know if the version 3.2.1 has support for IPv6?

By I checked, the file "/etc/modprobe.d/blacklist-ipv6.conf" forces the
system to disable this module.

In this case, how to enable? And via GUI?

Thank´s!

Sérgio.