Endian with /32 subnet

Cultrure
Dear all,

I've posted this issue to http://www.efwsupport.com/index.php/topic,3745.0.html with no replys so I'm someone could help me.

How can I setup /32 subnet(255.255.255.255) to my RED interface. When using web-ui I get error "The RED IP address or network mask "188.165.136.196/255.255.255.255" is not correct.". Highest possible subnet is /28 that I can setup. I also need this subnet to be set on IPAliases also.

I'm not able to find the config file when using SSH-connection.

/32 subnet is required by our hosting provider.

Thank you.
Timo

Re: Endian with /32 subnet

Stephan Schenk

I also had it a long time ago.
You have to change it to /32 in the config file after you gave it a /28 for example and then restart the connection. But then you have to ignore the web interface for red properties!
My knowledge is of a about 2 years old version.

Kind regards
Stephan

Cultrure <[hidden email]> schrieb:
[...]

Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Mobiltelefon mit Kaiten Mail gesendet.