How to create VLANs and protecting them with firewall

How to create VLANs and protecting them with firewall

Christian-207
Good afternoon. I'm searching since last week a way to create 4 subnets in the green zone and then restrict access between them with firewall rules.
Unfortunately I did not find a documentation or a response on the forums.
I added the VLANS through the menu, but there is no option to assign an IP address to the VLANs, VLAN can only associate to a zone, and I added the 4 in the green zone.
I need to add IP addresses to a VLAN in Endian? Where should I add these addresses?
After creating VLANs, they appear no address. How do the rules and routes if they have no address?
Can anyone help me?
I created this scenario with 4 VLANS on DEBIAN Squeeze and work, why not work in Endian?
Thanks in advance.