How to start redis?

Akos Gabriel-2
Hi,

I've Endian Firewall Community release 3.2.2 installed.
I found out there is redis already installed - great.

Can you please help me how to make it auto-start?
Either through the web interface or through command line...

I wanted to put it in the standard way into the rc2.d or rc3.d but
"runlevel" tells meg "unknown" with a fully started, otherwise
normally working Endian. Is this perfectly normal btw?

Thanks for the help,
Akos