Inter Zone Established Related Traffic

info
Hi list

I would like to allow rsh (tcp, port 514) from blue to orange, I set a
rule BLUE / ORANGE ANY ALLOW as inter zone traffic rule. Unfortunately
it seems like the related back traffic from orange is not alled to pass
to blue again. I only want to allow backtraffic from an established
connection.

Best Dani

--
swissEmbedded GmbH
Daniel Haensse, Dr. sc. techn. Dipl. El. Ing. ETH