LAN with different networks and different DHCP

LAN with different networks and different DHCP

Daniele Renda

I'm trying to configure efw community in my network where I've 3 managed switch and 8 VLAN.
Every VLAN has a different subnetwork and should have a different DHCP.

Seems this configuration is not manageble in efw because there are only 3 zones (only a zone permit to define a subnetwork).

The ticket is to ask why this choise. In pfsense this configuration is possibile, why in endian is not?

Thanks

--
Daniele