Linux Tunnels

Kuda Muvirimi
Greetings from Zimbabwe, thanks for a wonderful product. Our initial linux connection used tunnels to connect to our isp. Once our box rebooted, the tunnel will be created which connects to the isp's router using the 192.168 ip address. I am setting up Endian and want to know if its possible to create tunnels and if yes, how

rgds

open your free .co.zw email account @ www.cross.co.zw