Mail from iPad

Herbert Appel
Hi guys,

I´m sitting behind an ENDIAN-MINI. Mails from my iMAC with pictures inside go to the outgoing mailserver "mail.hosting-agency.de" SMTP port 25 or 587 and come from IMAP Server "mail.hosting-agency.de" but
sent from my iPAD there is no connection with the SMTP-Server - so I was told from my mail-hoster.

Has anybody heard about such a behavior?
What can be wrong?

thanks a lot for any hint

Herbert