Multi-Uplinks

ANIS El Achèche
Hey!

I'm planning to add a new uplink for my GW.. I'm looking to know if there is a way to use the same physical NIC to use the two uplinks..

For now my NIc is holding a SDSL connection (1 IP).. And I'm planing to add an Optical Fibre connection (3 or more IPs).

I need to combine the two links in one physical NIC.. Is that possible?

El Achèche ANIS
An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator
Official Ubuntu Member  | Junior SysAdmin @ApptivIT
[hidden email] | # whoami
"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy