Open VPN connects but can only ping remote endian firewall

Open VPN connects but can only ping remote endian firewall

Angelo Gelmi
Hi everybody, this is my scenario, Endian 3.2.1 acting as openvpn server and remote (roadwarrior) client that is pretty able to setup a remote connection with  the remote endian firewall.
In particular, the client is able to communicate with remote endian but not with the remote network. I pushed the remote network address in the configuration and  the vpn firewall is  set in order
to permit any openvpn user to reach any destination.

Pleas, Can someone point me in the right direction?
 Thank you,
Angelo