OpenVPN Access Server and Gw2Gw import

DR

OpenVPN Access Server and Gw2Gw import

DR
I am using Endian Firewall Community 3.0.5 b1
I am using OpenVPN Access Server 2.0.25

I am trying to use the OpenVPN Client Gw2gw feature

Import VPN tunnel from OpenVPN Access Server

When I do, I get the following error:

Please check if the values are defined correctly.

I have SSL cert validation disabled and I am usingĀ

https://<serverip>/RPC2

I can't seem to find where on the firewall is a log that might tell me what it isn't happy with.

Thanks for any help you can provide.