OpenVPN client gw2gw NAT

DR

OpenVPN client gw2gw NAT

DR
I am using 3.0.5 b1 and I have a gw2gw tunnel  (TUN, NAT, UDP, LZO)
When I egress my network I can see that my outbound default NAT is correct and working as expected.  What I am trying to do is port NAT the inbound OpenVPN NAT IP on UDP/TCP port 33333 to an inside IP on GREEN of 1.2.3.4:33333

I've tried Port Forwarding DNAT, however it does not seem to work.

 Incoming IP is name of OpenVPN tunnel, Service is TCP+UDP/33333 (simple) Translate to 1.2.3.4:33333  ALLOW with IPS from <ANY>

Can someone explain if this is 1) possible, 2) point me to a doc that explains how it works, 3) help me :)

As an FYI, I am able to do this properly on a regular RED Uplink with no OpenVPN and it works as expected.

Thanks.