Proxy strange behavior

endyrx
Hello guys. I change my old MS ISA 2003 server with Endian Firewall. I joined it to my Windows domain and start using Proxy with MSAD authentication withaout any problem. But there is something very strange. From time to time the internet traffic just stuck at place and nothing happened. I watch logs and see too much denied hits. I need to go and restart proxy and everything goes as normal.
Anyone have any idea whats going on? Or just to tell me where to watch? I  see the hole squid log but haven't seen anything useful there