RC6 - HTTP Virus Scanner

Dayne Lucas-2
Love the new version. However the HTTP Virus scanner needs work. First of
all the max scan size need to be upped a bit. I have seen virus payload of
greater than 150k try www.crackz-serialz.com and download one of their
"cracks" it is actually a Trojan dropper with a payload of about 300k. Also
tone down the trickling of data. My suggestion is have a max scan size of
about 1MB and if you can disable the trickling as this allows part of the
virus (Which could trigger a desktop antivirus) to pass to the client. Where
are the http av logs? How does an admin know if a virus was stopped? This is
lacking also in the pop3 department too. Also how do we know what virus defs
clamav has? Need more info!!!