Separate traffic on different uplinks

ANIS El Achèche
Hey guys!

I have to uplinks connected to my EFW GW.. I'm looking for a way to route all the streaming traffic and social network via the 2nd uplink..

Anyone have an idea how to do it?

El Achèche ANIS
An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator
Official Ubuntu Member  | Junior SysAdmin @ApptivIT
[hidden email] | # whoami
"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy