endian and wifi

Derek Sims-2
Hi

Has anybody got any WIFI working with endian (Community)?
I would like to build a system with built in WIFI AP - but I dont seems
to have the right drivers.

Re: endian and wifi

JRevell

> Has anybody got any WIFI working with endian (Community)?
> I would like to build a system with built in WIFI AP - but I dont seems to have
> the right drivers.

Hi,

The community version does not support Wifi hotspot?

Regards

Johnathan Revell
IT Director

Tel: 01302 304000
Fax: 01302 322573
www.CrashRepairParts.com
Registered in
England and Wales at Cross Bank, Carr Hill,
Balby, Doncaster DN4 8BE
Company Reg. No 04290042 VAT No. GB590774016

Re: endian and wifi

compdoc
> I would like to build a system with built in WIFI AP - but I dont seems to
have the right drivers.

I installed a network card that EFW supports. (Intel or Realtek nics are
fine) Then I attached an external wireless AP with a network (patch) cord to
the network card.

An external Wireless N Access Point cost around $30 dollars.