endian (community) has dynamic cache?

Luciano Bonifácio
endian (community) has dynamic cache?

Thanks,
Luciano

Re: endian (community) has dynamic cache?

Matt Hayes
Do you mean in regards to a proxy server for web browsing?

-Matt

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Luciano Bonifácio <[hidden email]> wrote:
endian (community) has dynamic cache?

Thanks,
Luciano

Re: endian (community) has dynamic cache?

Luciano Bonifácio

Yes. I want storage sites dynamic

Enviado do Yahoo Mail no Android

Re: endian (community) has dynamic cache?

Luciano Bonifácio
So Matt, I know the Squid, but it does only static cache sites. Needed
to make dynamic websites cache ... So probably the Endian need another
solution to work together ... What a shame, such a complete solution,
but does not cache dynamic ...

Luciano

Em 30/01/2014 08:12, Matt Hayes escreveu:

> It does come with squid for proxy caching.. I've configured mine at
> home to cache websites.. no scanning of antivirus etc.
>
> -Matt
>

> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:02 PM, Luciano Bonifácio
>
>     Yes. I want storage sites dynamic
>
>     Enviado do Yahoo Mail no Android
>     <https://br.overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

>     *From: * Matt Hayes <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>;

pmsoliveira (Bugzilla)
Hello
Endian and Squid support dinamic caching

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/DynamicContent

if you need to help to implement there is a lot of information available
on the internet about squid, if you need help configuring it in endian
paid support is there for you, or you can pay someone for time and
effort to do it (but I think you will be better suited with paid support
from endian).

Regards,
Pedro

On 01/30/2014 03:56 PM, Luciano Bonifácio wrote:

> So Matt, I know the Squid, but it does only static cache sites. Needed
> to make dynamic websites cache ... So probably the Endian need another
> solution to work together ... What a shame, such a complete solution,
> but does not cache dynamic ...
>
> Luciano
>

> Em 30/01/2014 08:12, Matt Hayes escreveu:
>> It does come with squid for proxy caching.. I've configured mine at
>> home to cache websites.. no scanning of antivirus etc.
>>
>> -Matt
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:02 PM, Luciano Bonifácio
>>
>>      Yes. I want storage sites dynamic
>>
>>      Enviado do Yahoo Mail no Android
>>      <https://br.overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

>>      *From: * Matt Hayes <[hidden email]