hi

mohsen Abbaspour
hi every body

i want  to use  endian   noncomercial version   in   large scale network

these service are  in my favorite to use  in the network  and i need them

VPN  , IDPS  , Firewall  ,  Monitoring and log  traffic

i dont  know  possible problems   about    using  endian on large scale  network

there are     1500   users  on my network

--

mob :09359535689
Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn. http://lnkd.in/RqFEqH

Re: hi

Davide Cottignoli
Forget Endian Community Edition with large scale network,
move to pFsense and you will be happy.

Davide.

Il 14/01/15 13:36, mohsen Abbaspour ha scritto:

> hi every body
>
> i want  to use  endian   noncomercial version   in   large scale network
>
> these service are  in my favorite to use  in the network  and i need them
>
> VPN  , IDPS  , Firewall  ,  Monitoring and log  traffic
>
> i dont  know  possible problems   about    using  endian on large scale
> network
>
> there are     1500   users  on my network
>

> --
>

> mob :09359535689
> Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn.
> http://lnkd.in/RqFEqH

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/gigenet

Re: hi

Matt Hayes
Hate to agree here, but I am.  I'm in the process of moving away from Endian Firewall Community as the support for it, this mailing list, and almost everything else appears to be dead.  Sick of waiting even though they state it's still alive.

-Matt

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Davide Cottignoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forget Endian Community Edition with large scale network,
move to pFsense and you will be happy.

Davide.

Il 14/01/15 13:36, mohsen Abbaspour ha scritto:
> hi every body
>
> i want  to use  endian   noncomercial version   in   large scale network
>
> these service are  in my favorite to use  in the network  and i need them
>
> VPN  , IDPS  , Firewall  ,  Monitoring and log  traffic
>
> i dont  know  possible problems   about    using  endian on large scale
> network
>
> there are     1500   users  on my network
>

> --
>

> mob :09359535689
> Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn.
> http://lnkd.in/RqFEqH

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/gigenet

Re: hi

Guenther Boelter

I have used Endian for a few years and I would not do it again.

Take a look at pfSense instead ....

https://www.pfsense.org/

On 01/14/2015 08:36 PM, mohsen Abbaspour wrote:
> hi every body
>
> i want  to use  endian   noncomercial version   in   large scale network
>
> these service are  in my favorite to use  in the network  and i need them
>
> VPN  , IDPS  , Firewall  ,  Monitoring and log  traffic
>
> i dont  know  possible problems   about    using  endian on large scale  network
>
> there are     1500   users  on my network
>

> --
>

> mob :09359535689
> Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn. http://lnkd.in/RqFEqH

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/gigenet

- --
DavaoSOFT, the home of ERPel
ERPel, das deutsche Warenwirtschaftssystem fuer LINUX
http://www.davaosoft.com