https proxy filter doesn't work in 3.0.5 version, only for me?

https proxy filter doesn't work in 3.0.5 version, only for me?

Daniele Busana

Hello,

I have used endian 2.4.1 for many years with https url blocking with success.

Now I'm doing a new 3.0.5 firewall for replacing the old, but HTTPS url blocking doesn't work, it's block http url but NOT https. I have checked and the browser used for testing use proxy for both http and https. It's this normal? It's changed the logic of url blocking? I'm forced to use the new https proxy (with all related problems with certs) ?

Thank you for your good products!

Daniele.