unable to open a specific port with endian (latest version)

unable to open a specific port with endian (latest version)

lebric
Hi all,

I need to open incoming port from RED (external) to Ip (fake) 192.168.0.22 (Green internal), ex: port 3222

i created : incoming IP (Uplink ANY) / TCP / port 3222  , translate to 192.168.0.22:3222 / with NAT

tried that for the last our no go , Any help would be more than just appreciate thanks !!

Eric